Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Pinterest Picks #24

Happy Friday!!

Hope you all had a great week! I have had an awesome week. It has been very productive!! Love weeks like this!!


Are you ready for this weeks Pinterest Picks?!? 


Let's get to it!!

*********************
I think this is such a great idea!! No more steps stools and trying to find a place to put them out of the way. This is perfect!! Love that is slides right into the cabinet.
Pinned HERE

Isn't this backsplash so cute?!? It totally looks like tile doesn't it?!? BUT guess what?? That is ALL PAINT!!!! Ya, I couldn't believe it either. What a great and cheap way to make a cute backsplash in your kitchen. Go check out the tutorial!
Pinned HERE

I am kind of becoming obsessed with this little kitchen nook. Doesn't it look so cute in the home?!? I would definitely feel like I am at a restaurant every time I would eat!!
Pinned HERE

I LOVE the colors of this bedroom! They go SO CUTE together! I love the coral orange color. So pretty! I think I just might have to do these colors in my daughters room some day!
Pinned HERE

I think this is such a fun idea!! What a cute thing to do for someone on their birthday. I just might be doing this soon for some upcoming birthdays!
Source: Unknown
Pinned HERE

I am loving this cute and simple way to wrap a gift. It looks so cute!! I don't know what it is but there is just something cute about brown paper packages! Don't ya think??
Source: Party Frosting {Couldn't find post. Sorry!}
Pinned HERE




I know swimming suit season is not too far from us 
here where I live so I am going to post a couple of cute swimming suits I found. 
I Love the color of this one and love the rouching {sp?} on it. So flattering!
Source: Albion
Pinned HERE

This one totally reminds me of summer because of the colors. I think its so cute! I love the little criss cross thing going on by the chest. So cute!
Source: Hapari {I couldn't find this exact swimming suit on there. Sorry!}
Pinned HERE

I think this one is my favorite so far! I LOVE the style of it and the beading on the top is ADORABLE!!! The colors go so cute with the black.
Pinned HERE

I also love this style suit as well! It looks so flattering. The color is really cute too!
Source: Divinita Sole {Coudn't find actual swimming suit on site. Sorry!}
Pinned HERE




That's all for this weeks Pinterest Picks!!
Hope you enjoyed reading! 

Have an Amazing Weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips