Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Summer "SUNSHINE" Printables

Last week I did a kick off to summer with a BBQ Round Up.
If you miss that be sure to check it out HERE!


Today I am going to continue with my summer stuff with some fun printables
I made just for my readers!!
Of course they have to do with SUMMER!!!



Now that Spring is officially just about over I needed a fun Summer Printable to put in my frame. 
I created one last year, but wanted one that dealt more with the Sunshine since thats a BIG part of summer.

Here are the printables:

I have been wanting to make one that says, "You are my sunshine" for awhile now and just haven't gotten to it. By doing these it made me get it done! I also just love the simpleness of the "Hello Sunshine!" It just speaks summer!




I am in love with how they turned out
and hope you like them as well!!!


As I said above, I have these 
FREE for you to download!!

To Download the 'Hello Sunshine' go HERE



To Download the 'You are My Sunshine' go HERE




I printed mine off at Walmart and then put them in a thrift store frame that I had spray painted for them to go in! A quick and fun project for the summer!!


***DISCLAIMER***
These printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. They are not to be redistributed or claimed as your own.




Joining the Following Link Parties HERE



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I featured your post on my blog. Please stop by to pick up your "I've Been Featured" button and display it proudly on your blog.

    http://bestlifemistake.blogspot.com/2013/07/my-favorite-free-printables-part-4.html

    Amy @ Some of the Best Things in Life Are Mistakes

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips