Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

10th & 11th Features & Some Info

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

I hope you all had a FABULOUS weekend celebrating the new year!! I totally had a blast celebrating!! My hubby had to work on New Years Eve...Bummer..I so missed him a lot. But I was over at his parents house until 2:30 AM partying with them and my sister in law and her family! We had many good laughs:) I can't believe it is 2012. This last year flew by for me. I am so ready for 2012! 
BRING IT ON!!!!


I am so excited to announce that last Friday I received my 10th Feature and yesterday I received my 11th!!!! I am so extremely honored about this!! It was actually funny because I had this post all written up about my 10th Feature. I so thought it deserved a celebration and then found out late last night that I got featured again!! So I had to post about both! You can read all the places that I have been featured at HERE.

 My 10th Feature was over at The Grant Life. She showed it on her Financial Friday Link Party found HERE. It was for my 
Easy Tulle Tutu Tutorial.

You can read more about how to make it HERE. 


My 11th Feature was over at Everything Under the Moon. She showed it on her You Dazzled Post found HERE. It was for my
Subway Art Christmas Decor

You can read more about that HERE.


***Also, I just wanted to inform you all that I am going to be starting my own Link Party here in the next couple of weeks!!! So be sure to check back and link up!!

Thank you all for your support!! I appreciate you all so much!


I hope you all have a fabulous week unwinding from the Holidays!!! 


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your features!

    Thanks for stopping by Reading Confetti! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips