Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Pinterest Picks #11 {Thanksgiving Edition}

Welcome to this weeks Pinterest Picks!!!

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is less than 2 weeks away!! So today I have a special 
Thanksgiving Edition of Pinterest Picks for you!


{Thanksgiving Edition}
**********************************************
I am in love with this idea. Take tree branches and put them into a jar then every day everyone in the family rights something on the circle that you are thankful for and hang it on the tree! Such a cute idea and it makes for a great decor! 
Source: New Nostalgia
Pinned HERE

I love the this cute leaf banner!! What a festive way to decorate. Definitely a good reminder this holiday season!!
Pinned HERE

I LOVE this table scape. What a fun way to sit down and eat on Thanksgiving!! Those candles are a super cute idea s well. So pretty!
Source: Unknown
Pinned HERE

This is a really creative way to decorate and so simple!! I love the rustic fall colors they are using. These would be pretty on the table for Thanksgiving dinner as well!
Source: Pottery Barn
Pinned HERE

How cute is this area?!? This would be fun to have all kinds of Thanksgiving desserts and pie for people to go get on Thanksgiving day that way its away from all the other food. I love that banner as well! Darling!!
Pinned HERE

I LOVE these burlap placemats. These would be so cute on a table for Thanksgiving with Thanksgiving words on them. 
Pinned HERE

Ok, now this shirt is ADORABLE!!! I need to make this for my little guy like now! So so cute!!
Pinned HERE

I am loving this little Thankful for You treat bag! You could do this for so many different things. Your kids, family, friends, classmates, etc. What a fun idea to even as a family and take them to people you love and are thankful for. 
Pinned HERE

How cute are these little candy turkeys?!? This would be so fun to have the kids make on Thanksgiving as family is gather together. Definitely loving them!!
Source: Unknown
Pinned HERE

This is the perfect little art project for kids! I am definitely going to be doing this with my kiddos. I am going to have to hurry to get leaves since a big snow store is on its way! LOVE IT!!
Source: Unknown
Pinned HERE


That's it for our Thanksgiving Edition for Pinterest Picks!! 
Hope you enjoyed reading today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips