Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Marshmallow Shooters



These are so fun for the kiddos to play with and
are a great summer activity to keep them entertained!!
 My young kids have loved them as well as a group of 9-11 year old girls
 that I made them for. They had a BLAST with them!! 
They didn't want to stop playing! 



The shooters are so easy to make. 
All you need are a few items. I got mine all at the Dollar Store.


Here is what you will need:
-Paper Cups
-Balloons
-Scissors
-Sharp Knife
-Masking Tape
-Mini Marshmallows



How To Make Them:

First you will cut the bottom of the cup out using a sharp knife or scissors.



Next, cut off the top part of the balloon and tie a knot in the end of the balloon.


The last step is to take the balloon and stretch it over the paper cup and tape it all around the cup so it will stay in place.



Now the kiddos can have some fun!!! 
My kids love shooting the marshmallows across the room. 
The older girls liked shooting each other and seeing who could shoot the marshmallow 
into a bowl that was a few feet away.




Hope your kiddos enjoy as much as mine do!!! 

Have a fun summer vacation!




Joining the Following Link Parties HERE

5 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun! I am going to have to try this with Jocelynn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really fun! I think she would like it! It took Logan a little bit to really figure it out, but loved it!

      Delete
  2. cute idea :) bet they are a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill, this looks so fun! My guys and I are going to have to try this out!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips