Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Simple Summer Wreath

I have been trying to make some more decor for the whole summer theme.
 I wanted to make a wreath that was bright and fun. I had lots of ideas run 
through my head. It was so hard to choose. 

I finally made a decision when I went through a box that my amazing neighbor 
gave me. She went through her craft room a few months ago and gave me some boxes 
and bags full of stuff she was getting rid of. I found some cute wood and 
metal butterflies in there and I knew I had to use one on my wreath. 


Here is how my Summer Wreath turned out:




It was easy to make and I love the brightness it brings in my home!

Here's What you Need to Make this:

-Styrofoam Wreath
-Any color Yarn
-Ribbon {Not Pictured. I used Pink Tulle}
-Embellishments
-Scissors {Not Pictured}
-Hot Glue Gun {Not Pictured}




How To make It:

First you are going to wrap the yarn around the wreath. This takes a little while. I wanted to give it a little bit of a messy look so I wrapped the yarn all over itself...if that makes sense! 

When you are finished doing that you are going to cut the yarn so it ends on the backside. Then you are going to put a dab of hot glue over the end piece.


Next you will glue any embellishments on the front that you have. I decided to just go simple and do one of the butterflies.


Lastly, I wrapped the tulle around the top of the wreath and tied a bow 
so I could hang it up.




Now you are done and have a Beautiful Summer Wreath!!!





Happy SUMMER!!!





Joining the Following Link Parties HERE

2 comments:

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips