Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Pinterest Picks #43

:::Happy Friday:::


Hope you are having a great week so far!


I am excited for the fun things I found this week!

So Here they are:


************************


I love this end table. How fun with the chevron and striped pattern. It adds such a cute touch! 
Pinned HERE

How fun this the 2 toned book shelves?!? I Love this look. It just makes everything pop on the shelves!
Pinned HERE

Hello, don't these apple pie fries look DELICIOUS!!! I am so going to make these for dessert soon. Mmm! They look so easy to make too!
Source: Oh, Bite It!
Pinned HERE

This is Glazed Orange Pound Cake. It sounds amazing! This would be a great breakfast bread!
Source: Table for Two
Pinned HERE

Ooo this looks scrumptious!! This is called Chocolate Italian Love Cake. I love anything chocolate so I think I need to give this a try!
Pinned HERE

I am in LOVE with this pleated pillow!! Isn't it so cute?!? I think I need to try making this for somewhere in my home!
Pinned HERE

I love the design of the skirt! It is so fun and looks so good on. I really want to make me one!
Pinned HERE

I am in Love with this outfit! I love the colors and the really like the style of the skirt. So cute!
Source: Unknown
Pinned HERE

These are awesome worksheets if you have a preschool/kindergarten age child. My daughter will be starting Kindergarten this next month so I printed these out for her and she loved them!! It is helping her remember and learn some concepts to prepare for kindergarten.
Source: Tip Junkie
Pinned HERE

I love this idea...You put the child handprint on the ball the first year they play! What a cute way to show how much they have grown as well down the road!
Pinned HERE





That's it for this weeks Pinterest Picks!!
Hope you enjoyed reading!

Have the BEST weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks very nice!
    Do you like vape? Does anyone in your family like to smoke vape?
    There are dead rabbit rdas that disposable vape device like, OTTOVAPE vape, and Hugo Vapor Dry Herb.
    You are welcome!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips