Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Pinterest Picks #44

Happy Friday!!
Hope you have all had a great week! 


Here are this weeks

**********************

This is such a fun idea that you could do in many different place in the home. The bathroom for hair supplies or cotton balls, q-tips, etc. You could also do this in an office to hold pens/ pencils, paper clips, etc. Love this idea!
Pinned HERE

How cool are these orange flowers?!? I am sure they smell amazing. It would add a fresh scent to your house. Mmm!
Source: Repiny.com
Pinned HERE

I thought this was such a fun creative idea!! What a great way to make your own art. This would be cute to do off of kids scribbling art work!
Source: Useful DIY
Pinned HERE

Ok, I NEED this cute Monogram Frame! I LOVE it! What a cute simple idea and the colors are so fun together!
Source: LaceNBoots
Pinned HERE

How cute are these for a girls party?!? What a fun touch. I am sure each girl Loved them! 
So fun!
Source: Parents
Pinned HERE

I am loving on this printable!! How cute! I love the mason jar and all the fun flowers around it. The best part is the message though! What a great reminder for life!
Source: Society6
Pinned HERE

I love this look for fall!! It still ties in the bright colors that are in now, but tones it down with the fall color accessories! Perfect!
Pinned HERE

I love this eye makeup. It looks stunning!! It seems so easy to do to!
Pinned HERE

This is such a great idea and looks so easy to do!!! Now to go look through the clearance sections to find a fun tank to do this for my little girl!
Pinned HERE

This looks Amazing Doesn't it?!? But it's probably unhealthy right....WRONG!!! This is a 
Cake Batter Protein Shake!! Hello! I need to make this for me! Mmm!
Source: Dashing Dish
Pinned HERE





That's it for this weeks Pinterest Picks!!!
Hope you have an 
Amazing Weekend!





4 comments:

  1. wow! Those are some great ideas! Thanks so much for sharing. I just recently started following you. Looking forward to reading your posts.
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love chevron print!! I'm actually having a week-long "Crazy for Chevron" party over at my blog with ideas of cake decor, DIY projects, and more. Today's post is my Sweet Tooth Tuesdays blog link party, but I'm trying to get chevron ideas linked up. I'd love for you to share this on the party!!! You always have the cutest ideas! :)

    http://sarahlynnssweets.blogspot.com/2013/08/sweet-tooth-tuesdays-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long-term use of cigarettes will do harm to the lungs, and second-hand smoke will also affect the health of others, so it is advocated to ban the use of cigarettes. E-cigarettes can be used instead.steam crave plus and Smok Vape Pod products are cheap, durable and healthier than cigarettes.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips