Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Guest Posting at {The Grant Life}

Happy Hump Day Everyone!!!

I just wanted to let you know I am guest posting over at The Grant Life today! Kelley has put together a wonderful series called "Labor of Love." Each Wednesday for the next 3 months she is having a guest blogger tell about their labor and delivery stories. Mine is the VERY FIRST one!! I am so excited! Hop on over to her blog to read about my delivery story with my fist baby! And don't forget to give me some love while you are there:)

She also will have questions each week that the Mommy Panel will be answering. If you are interested, make sure you check her blog each week for the new questions and to find out how we all answered it!!

 http://www.thegrantlife.com/p/mommy-panel.html

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Youre the absolute best Jill! Thank you for sharing your story :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved hearing your story! Glad to know you have a blog! It's such a fun outlet for me. I will look forward to reading more about you!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips