Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Pinning it on Pinterst #24

Welcome to this weeks Pinning it on Pinterest!!

Before we get started today I want to let you all know about a Challenge that is happening right now. I have come up with a series called, "Project Pinterest Challenge" and I have asked Chrissy from the Taylor House to be my co-host. It has officially started! For all the details and to enter your inspired projects from Pinterest go HERE. We would love to have you!
Two Yellow Birds Decor



*************************************

I am so ecstatic about this weeks pinterest loves! 
So lets get to it!!!



This ring is GORGEOUS!!!!! I am in love with it and totally want it someday! It is called the Infinity Knot Diamond Ring. So pretty!
Pinned HERE


Isn't this outfit the cutest thing?!? Oh I just love everything about it. I Love all the pop of colors with the accessories. What a fun thing to do!
Source: Pink Peonies (I could not find the actual post)
Pinned HERE


I LOVE this maxi skirt! I love the color and the ruffles on the bottom. So CUTE!!! The crazy thing is...its made from a bed sheet!!! I am so going to try and make me one! Super cute! Just think of all the different colors you could make!
Pinned HERE


One day when I have a piano I WILL be doing this. I Love how they painted it. It looks beautiful! This colors is so pretty too! I also love the decor on top and the pallet boards on the wall are perfect!
Pinned HERE


This is the coolest idea ever. Put lights inside the pantry so you can see what all is in there, especially way in the back! I so want this in my future home! 
Source: HGTV
Pinned HERE


How cute is this wall for a little boys room?!? I LOVE it! I really want to do this in my boys room! So cute for a sports themed room!
Source: Simple Mom
Pinned HERE


This Lego wall looks so fun! What a cute thing to hang up in a play room for the kiddos to play with!!! This might just be happening in our playroom when my little ones get a little older!
Source: HGTV
Pinned HERE


I love this cute little fruit pallet basket! What a fun way to display some fruit. I like how they hung it to the bottom of the cupboards too! 
Pinned HERE


Doesn't this salad look tasty?!? My mouth is watering just looking at it! It is a Southwest Chopped Chicken Salad. What a fun dish for a summer BBQ! YUM!!
Pinned HERE

This looks like such a fun yummy drink in the hot summer months. The best part is...this version is healthier for you!! YAY!! These are called SKINNY Oreo Cookies and Cream Milkshake. Sounds delicious to me!
Pinned HERE


Hope you enjoyed reading this weeks Pinning it on Pinterest!!
Hope you have a
WONDERFUL
Weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips