Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Baby Boy Shower Banner

A couple of weeks ago my Mother in Law and I threw 2 of my sister in laws a double baby shower. They are both having boys this summer and just a few weeks apart. It was so fun to be able to do this for them. Everything turned out great!

I wanted to make something cute for the shower so I decided to make a cute banner. 
I had to share this with you all because I love how it came together.


Here is what it looks like:





What You Will Need:
- The Colored Paper you are needing {Ours were blue and yellow}
-Jute or string to hang it up with
-Foam Tape or Double Sided Tape
-Medium Clothespins
-Small Onesies
-Scissors
-Cricut or Silhouette Machine



How I Made It:

First I got on my Cricut Machine and cut out the cute flags and letters for the sign.

{Those are the same color blue flags...there is just weird lighting on the left one.}


Then I taped the letters onto the flags with foam tape. This way they would stick out a little giving a 3D look.



Then I laid those all out with the onesies so I could see how much jute I would need. I also tied both ends with a loop so I would be able to hang it up.


Next, I clipped everything on with the clothespins.


Lastly, I took a couple different ribbons and tied them in a knot between the words to keep them separated. 


I love how it turned out! Everyone at the shower loved it as well!
Made me happy!







Joining the Following Link Parties HERE


1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet! I love that idea.
    Thanks for sharing it.

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips