Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Pinterest Picks #37

:::Happy Friday:::

Hope you have had a great week!


I found so many amazing things on Pinterest this week and 
can't wait to show you. 
So I am just going to get right to it!


*********************

I am in LOVE with this shoe organizer dresser! What a genius idea! I am a shoe lover and they take over the bottom of my hubby and I's closet. This would be a perfect way to hide them and get them off the floor!
Source: IKEA
Pinned HERE

I am liking this idea for organizing big flat pans. What a great and easy way to access them without having to fiddle with everything on top or under them. I really want this in my future home.
Source: Houzz
Pinned HERE

These mason jars are gorgeous! I love the colors they used. What a cute center piece on a table. I need to make me some of these, especially since mason marson jars are really in right now!
Source: OneWed
Pinned HERE

I love this maxi dress! I like the chevron pattern and the color. So cute for summer! The sandals are super cute too!
Source: Polyvore
Pinned HERE

I am not one that can pull off bright pink or red lipstick. I LOVE this color and need to go find it. It is just the right amount of pink, but it still looks natural. I love it!
Pinned HERE

This is the cutest center piece for a birthday party!! I have never thought to do this, but I am going to sometime! I LOVE it!! Totally brings in the birthday with the cupcakes, but then gives the cozy home feel with the candles. So pretty!
Source: Real Simple
Pinned HERE

This is such a fun cake idea! I love all the sprinkles and how great to make the number out of them!
Source: Babble
Pinned HERE

I fell in love with this quote when I read it. What a great reminder to us to get our kids involved in what we are doing instead of just telling them!
Source: Joss & Main
Pinned HERE

I am totally doing this in my future home. What a great way to keep the kids organized. I love the notes you can leave them of reminders or even leave little love notes! So Cute!
Source: Unknown
Pinned HERE

This looks like it might be a big fattening shake, but actually its not!! This is a skinny protein shake that tastes like a Frosty! I want to try this asap! Sounds delish!
Source: Meals & Moves
Pinned HERE



Hope you enjoyed reading this weeks 
Pinterest Picks &
hopefully found something you love as well!!

Have a Splendid Weekend!






3 comments:

  1. Fun ideas that you have shared as usual Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun ideas that you have shared as usual Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun ideas that you have shared as usual Jill!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips