Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Pinterest Picks #39 {4th of July}

We all know that July is just around the 
corner and for us that means
INDEPENDENCE DAY
and for those in Utah
PIONEER DAY!!

So for todays Pinterest Picks I wanted to do a special Edition for 
this {these} upcoming holidays!



Let's get to our 
July Holidays 
Edition of 
Pinterest Picks!!

********************

I absolutely love this Framed Flag! What a great way to bring the American Spirit into the home.
Pinned HERE

I love this unique flag wreath display! What a creative way to get the flag feel. So cute!!
Pinned HERE

 These popsicle stick flags are so cute!! What a fun craft to have the kiddos make during the month of July or even at a BBQ Party to help give the kids something to do. 
Source: U Create
Pinned HERE

Is this shirt not the cutest?!? AHH!! I love it so much. I think I need to whip this up in the next few weeks so my little girl can wear it next mont. LOVE!!!
Source: Unknown
Pinned HERE

How fun is this taco salad?!? What a fun way to get the American theme into a BBQ Party! Love this.
Source: Taste of Home
Pinned HERE

I love this twist on a classic dessert recipe. I love the red, white and blue as well as them making the stripes. It would be cute to cut them out in start shaped cookie cutters! So fun!
Pinned HERE

Hello...let me introduce you to the Firecracker Red White and Blue cake!
Don't you want to take a bite right out of her???
Um can I scream DELISH!!!! Wow!! I am sure this would be a huge hit at a July BBQ. I really want to try this recipe!
Pinned HERE

Ok now this would be super fun to make in July. Sugar Cookies that actually "pop" in your mouth! How fun! I am sure this kiddos would love these!
Source: Unknown
Pinned HERE

These look so refreshing!! YUM! What a great dish to bring to a July BBQ!
Pinned HERE

This is such a cute idea for snacks on a July BBQ day. What a great things to eat while you are waiting for Fireworks to begin. Love this idea!
Pinned HERE




Hope this helps you out with your 
July Festivities this year!!!


Have a Spectacular Weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips