Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Pinterest Picks #49 {Halloween Edition}

Hello!

Hope you have all had an amazing week!
I sure did! I think we are finally getting used to the early school routine! Just in time for the weekend!


Halloween is fast approaching us so I thought it would
be fun to get in the mood to do some crafting for the upcoming holiday!


So this weeks Pinterest Picks is going to be all about Halloween!



HALLOWEEN EDITION!

*******************************

Aren't these so cute!! What a fun Halloween treat for the kiddos or to take to a party!
Source: Delia Creates
Pinned HERE

I am in LOVE with this cute sign and saying! So fun for the holiday!
Pinned HERE

Um, how fun is this Candy Corn Drink?! I really want to try this out this year!
Pinned HERE

When I have a home I will be making these pillows! How cute are they! So festive!
Source: Chapman Place
Pinned HERE

Now this is a super cute idea for a Halloween Party! What a cute way to display your drinks!
Source: Kids Kubby
Pinned HERE

They say this will leave your house smelling like fall! What better way to bring in fall and halloween then spices cooking! Mmm!
Pinned HERE

These are adorable!! What a cheap fun holiday activity to do with the kiddos! Love it!
Pinned HERE

This is the best idea! What a great way for the hat to actually stay on your little girls head. Love how they put it on a headband.
Pinned HERE

Now these are the cutest little witches brooms made with lollipops and tissue paper! What a cute gift or decoration. I also love the witches boots tag.
Pinned HERE

I love the decor on this mantel especially the wreath. I love that they spray painted it black for the holiday and its a great wreath too because it looks like dead twigs! Super cute!
Pinned HERE



I could go on and on with all the cute this for Halloween but I will stop for today!
Hope these give you some fun ideas for the upcoming holiday!


Have the BEST weekend!


3 comments:

  1. i bet you could go on forever with this list :)
    I love the pretzel spider webs... how clever! and those pillows sure are fun too! take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this informative blog with us. Your blog is very useful for us. Are you an aspiring engineer looking to pursue a career in Australia? The key to securing a successful migration and professional recognition lies in a well-crafted Competency Demonstration Report (CDR). Our cdr writing services in Australia are designed to assist engineers like you in showcasing your skills and experiences to the Engineers Australia (EA) assessing authorities. Our team of experienced and proficient writers specializes in creating personalized and highly effective CDRs that align with the guidelines provided by EA.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips