Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Pinning it on Pinterest #3

Welcome to Pinning it on Pinterest #3! I can't believe I have been doing this for 3 weeks now. Time is going by too quickly! I hope everyone has had a good, unstressful week trying to get all the last minute Christmas shopping done! I can't believe Christmas is this weekend!

Let's take a minute to relax and look at my Pinterest Loves of the week!!

This swimming suit is to die for!! I am in love!! I absolutely love how modest it is! Their website has so many modest swimming suits, which are so hard to find sometimes.
Source: Rey Swimwear
Pinned HERE

Don't these cookies look yummy?!? They are called White Chocolate Cherry Almond Shortbread Cookies! They sound delicious for Christmas!
Pinned HERE

This ring is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I love every little thing about it: the color, the design! May be some day I will have it:)
Source: Endless
Pinned HERE

I am crazy about this ruffled tree skirt!! Since we are living with my parents we have just been using their tree so we don't put one up. When I know we are going to be using our tree again I am definitely going to be making this!! I need a cute tree skirt!
Pinned HERE

I love this picture! Such a neat saying for Christ this Christmas time of year! I am definitely printing this out and putting it up in my house!
Pinned HERE

This Bow Pillow is so cute! I love the colors especially. I am going to have to try making one for my house!! I need some fun pillows for my couches!
Pinned HERE 

This wreath is so fun!! I love all the different ribbons. I love how they just tied it on the wreath! So Cute!! I want to do something like this for a spring wreath.
Pinned HERE

Doesn't this bread look delicious?!? I just want to eat the picture:) It is a Lemon Blueberry Yogurt Loaf. My hubby loves blueberries so I am totally going to be making this for him! YUM!!
Pinned HERE

I have always wanted to try frozen hot chocolate. This recipe sounds so good! I think I might try it out in the next few months!!
Pinned HERE

This bag has got to be the cutest thing!! It is made out of a Tank Top!!! All you have to do is sew the bottom, add a cute flower and you're done!!! I am totally going to be trying this! So fun!!
Source: Salt Tree
Pinned HERE


I hope you all enjoyed this weeks Pinterest Loves! I am totally becoming addicted to that site! 

I hope that you all have a 
MERRY CHRISTMAS 
this weekend!!



1 comment:

  1. The bow pillow and the wreath are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips