Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Pinning it on Pinterest #6

I hope you all have had a wonderful week!! I had a awesome week. I have been working on Valentine's crafts! I am so excited to show them to you, but you are going to have to wait a few more days:) I can't believe it is Friday already. I love when the week goes by fast!! 

Here is a look at this weeks Pinterest Loves:

This is such a cute idea! I love it! I totally want to do this for my husband when we have enough feet in the family:) Super fun for Father's Day.
Pinned HERE

This is the BEST saying in the world! Totally made me laugh. I have been into Fitness for almost a year now. I have lost over 50 pounds and am still working to lose a little more. When I am working out and start to sweat I am definitely going to look at it differently. Love it!!!
Pinned HERE

This shower curtain is adorable!!! I absolutely love the ruffles! I think I might try my hand at making this for my bathroom. So Fun!
Source: Sister View
Pinned HERE

Don't these look Yummy?!? They are Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls. They just sound delicious:) My husband loves blueberries and he was in the room when I found this one so I showed him and he is making me make them for him!! I can't wait. YUM!!
Pinned HERE

These shoes are so cute!! I am in love! I love the color and the bow on the sides. They are so fun!!
Source: Imagefave
Pinned HERE

How cute is this laundry rack ladder?!? I totally want this in my laundry room. Awesome way to hang up clothes when needed and it is stylish! Amazing!! Oh and I also love the coat rack under it!
Pinned HERE

This cake is so fun!! I seriously need to learn how to use fondant so I can make cute cakes like this. Some day I will learn!!
Pinned HERE

This is so cute for under the stairs. Such a cute use of space. My little Kaitlyn would love something like this!
Pinned HERE

This is such a genius idea for organizing pots and pans. I am totally doing this in my future home. It gets so annoying having them stacked on top of each other and them tipping over easy. I am so ready for some organization!!!
Pinned HERE

This skirt is so cute!! I love the style and the color. If  you go to her blog she has a tutorial on how she made it. It looks pretty easy! 
Source: Elle Apparel
Pinned HERE

I hope you had fun reading this weeks Pinning it on Pinterest!! I would love to have you follow me if you aren't already....Follow me on PINTEREST.

Have a fabulous weekend!!


***DON'T FORGET I am starting my very first LINK PARTY next Thursday!!!!! Woot Woot!! Please come back next week and link up! I would LOVE to have you!


4 comments:

  1. Love that skirt and Bec's laundry idea from Lucy Lu is the best. She is one of my dearest blog friends....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill,
    I love your blog. I'm excited to be following you so I can keep up on your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your pins!! I am so scared to start pinterest. I fear a new addiction!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I held off for along time, but finally gave in! It is so addicting, but so worth it! I love having a place that holds all my great finds and loves on the internet so I can go back and find where they were at!

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips