Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Project Pinterest Challenge Reminder {2 Weeks}

I can't believe it, but we are just 2 weeks away from the start of the 
Project Pinterest Challenge!!

Have you started to make your projects and/or recipes yet?!? Its ok if you haven't. You have PLENTY of time to get them done! Hopefully you have been able to look through your pins to get some ideas though!!! 

**If you haven't read about the challenge yet or need a reminder, here it is:

I am sure there are many of you out there like me that go on Pinterest and pin many things that you love and MAY BE someday will make. Well, a few weeks ago while I was browsing Pinterest I had this idea come to me and thought it would be fun to have a contest with these pins! So what I want you to do is go through your pins and find something you pinned and really want to make! It can be food, gifts, home decor, art, etc. Then link up to the contest. I wanted to have a co-host for this so I have asked the cute Chrissy from the Taylor House to be that co-host!
Chrissy from The Taylor House.


ABOUT THE CONTEST:

 This is a contest that ANYONE can enter that would like to! The rules for this are simple.

First, you just need to recreate anything you saw on Pinterest and Loved!! It can some something big or small {food, craft, gifts, etc.}! Then link up to this challenge. You can link up as many as you would like. So go CRAFT CRAZY!!
The second rule is that you include the original picture of what is was you saw on Pinterest. {Giving Credit to your inspiration piece} You will have from May 14 - June 17th to enter.

After the deadline we have 4 Judges that will each choose their Top 3 Favorites which will give us our 12 finalist. Then we are going to have YOU the viewers vote on the Top 12 and we'll pick the Top 3 winner's from the voting!! We will notify you when the voting begins and if your project makes the Top 12!

Your AMAZING Judges will be:
Emily from 52 Mantels

Hi! I'm Emily from 52 Mantels, a blog about all things home including weekly mantel makeovers, easy DIY projects, seasonal crafts and simple recipes! I'm blessed to be the stay-at-home mother to one adorable little girl and the lucky wife to an ever-supportive hubby (who puts up with my endless projects!).
I adore: Winter Parties, Spring flowers, Summer nights and Fall clothing! Throw in a sugar-free vanilla iced coffee and I'm a happy girl! 

Danielle from Blissful & Domestic
I am Danielle. The lady behind Blissful and Domestic. I am a Mamma, a wife, a homeschooler, Mormon, crafting/sewing diva, and a chef in training. I kind of dapple in it all and love to blog about that. I try to make Blissful and Domestic a place where you can be inspired to create and make your house a home. I love to blog and share my projects and recipes.


Trish from Mom on Timeout
My name is Trish and I blog over at Mom On Timeout.  I started my blog because I realized that I needed a "Mommy timeout". I stay at home with my two little boys Reece (age 5) and Bryce (age 3).  I have so much fun with my boys and I feel incredibly blessed to be able to spend each and every day with them.  I love sharing favorite recipes and fun craft ideas with my readers and I hope that you'll stop by for your own timeout with me!


Kim from The Sasse Life 
My name is Kim or mama to the cutest boy.  I blog over at The Sasse Life and have a little shop called Loved.  I'm a DIY crafter who might be a little obsessed with design, thrifting & Craigslist.  I'm so excited to be judging this.  So show me what you got!

We Love All our Judges and look up to them so much! Make Sure you stop by and give them some 
Love!


Best of Luck to all those who Enter!! Hope we all have  fun with this!

If you would like to help us promote this challenge to get the word out to everyone, we would love for you to grab a button to put on your blog!


Two Yellow Birds Decor


If you have any questions, please feel free to email one of us at 
2yellowbirdsdecor@gmail.com or cmaetaylor@yahoo.com


4 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower and I am definitely going to participate in this!! I have a few projects in mind already, but I do have a lot of pins, so I'm going to have to pour through the ones on my "I can so do that" board and pick the best ones that I've been putting off. Thanks for hosting such an awesome contest!

    Leigh Anne @ The Queen Of Iwasgonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I have been pinning a lot, but haven't started trying any projects that I've pinnedl. Thanks for the motivation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I think it will be fun for everyone! Can't wait to see what you enter! Thanks for stopping by.
      Jill

      Delete
  3. Sounds like fun, I sure have a lot to choose from! I'm now a follower!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips