Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Pinning it on Pinterest #21

I hope you have all had an Amazing week!!! I don't know about all of you, but I am so ready for the weekend to be here! I am ready to have some FUN!! Wahoo!!

I hope you are all ready for this weeks Pinning it on Pinterest! I am so excited for the things I found this week!

Let's get to it......


This is a fun idea. Mix nerds into the cake batter for an  even better funfetti cake!! I want to try these out for the next birthday party! I love the nerds on the frosting too!
Pinned HERE

What a fun little project! You could make so many shirts doing this! What a fun gift for someone too! Very Unique.
Source: Plum Adorable
Pinned HERE

This wreath is Gorgeous!!! They coved a foam wreath in satin ribbon and glued craft store pearls in different sizes all around. I bet it took a really long time, but it looks amazing!
Source: Unknown
Pinned HERE

I LOVE the rustic look of this wreath! And how easy would this be to make?!? Just need to make a bunch of rosette burlap flowers and glue them on to that wreath! So simple, but absolutely pretty!!
Source: The Roseland Family (Couldn't find the actual post)
Pinned HERE

I love this kitchen. The white cabinets are so pretty and the chandeliers are gorgeous!!! I also like the shelf above the stove!
Source: Unknown
Pinned HERE

I SO love this!! I had to remind myself this everyday when doing my healthy lifestyle change. I have taken a little break and need to get back on losing weight and I still need to remember this!!! Oh the joys:)
Pinned HERE

Mother's Day is slowly creeping up on us. Isn't this a cute card to give to your mother?!? I love it! I think I will be making something like this for my mothers!
Pinned HERE

What a cute gift for your Mom! I love this saying! I am totally making these for my Mom's this year! LOVE IT!
Pinned HERE

This is a super cute card for the kids to give Mom and Grandma. How creative and personal!
So Sweet!!
Source: Unknown
Pinned HERE

In need of a gift idea for Mother's Day...This site has lots of great crafty gifts!! Go check it out!
Pinned HERE


Thats it for this weeks Pinning it on Pinterst! Hope you had fun reading and looking through things!!!
Have a SPECTACULAR weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, i had fun looking through all the projects. Thanks for 'pinning it on Pinterest'. Take care, Linda

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips