Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Guest Posting {Life As We Know It}

Today I am Guest Posting over at

Life As We Know It!!! 

I am so excited to be doing this for Heather. Her and I are co-hosting with 14 other bloggers for the Summer Fun Party! It has been so fun to get to know her!

For the guest post I am showing you how to make cloud dough! It's definitely something fun you can make for your kiddos to play to help kick the summer boredom. It will totally get there creative juices going!!


Hop on over to Life As We Know It to see how to make it!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jill, I'm bookmarking this page, I'm now a Nana and will need to remember all this cool stuff for the children to do. Thanks for sharing!
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I can't wait to try this when Jackson is a bit older! Stopping by to say hi and that I've nominated you for the Sunshine Award! Thanks for being so inspiring! :)

    Meredith @ Wait Til Your Father Gets Home

    http://www.waittilyourfathergetshome.com/2012/06/21/sunshine-award/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for guest posting on my blog today!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips