Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Summer "SUNSHINE" Printables

Last week I did a kick off to summer with a BBQ Round Up.
If you miss that be sure to check it out HERE!


Today I am going to continue with my summer stuff with some fun printables
I made just for my readers!!
Of course they have to do with SUMMER!!!



Now that Spring is officially just about over I needed a fun Summer Printable to put in my frame. 
I created one last year, but wanted one that dealt more with the Sunshine since thats a BIG part of summer.

Here are the printables:

I have been wanting to make one that says, "You are my sunshine" for awhile now and just haven't gotten to it. By doing these it made me get it done! I also just love the simpleness of the "Hello Sunshine!" It just speaks summer!




I am in love with how they turned out
and hope you like them as well!!!


As I said above, I have these 
FREE for you to download!!

To Download the 'Hello Sunshine' go HERE



To Download the 'You are My Sunshine' go HERE




I printed mine off at Walmart and then put them in a thrift store frame that I had spray painted for them to go in! A quick and fun project for the summer!!


***DISCLAIMER***
These printables are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. They are not to be redistributed or claimed as your own.




Joining the Following Link Parties HERE



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I featured your post on my blog. Please stop by to pick up your "I've Been Featured" button and display it proudly on your blog.

    http://bestlifemistake.blogspot.com/2013/07/my-favorite-free-printables-part-4.html

    Amy @ Some of the Best Things in Life Are Mistakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this great information on your blog. This type of blog is appealing to me. It's great to see such valuable information being shared by you, keep it up. This is Typing speed online my most recent post. It will be a pleasure to visit Typing speed test.I appreciate your concern.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips