Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Follow Me on Facebook

I finally got my Facebook page up and running for Two Yellow Birds Decor!!! It's about time, don't ya think?? I have had my blog for 4 months now and its starting to grow so I created a page for it! I am so very excited!! Click below and it will take you to the Facebook page!


Thank you so much to my wonderful blogging friends and followers! You make it so fun for me which makes me want to keep chugging along!! Thanks for all of your support. You are awesome!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Thank you for your nice comment the other day, and for directing me here. Cute blog! I am your newest follower! Quick ? for ya if you don't mind... I recently started a FB Page and want to promote it, where did you get your link & the "f" on your sidebar? Thanks, I'm new at this & have no idea what I'm doing!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips