Recently On Two Yellow Birds Decor

Pinterest Picks #51

Hello!

Hope you had an awesome week! 

Fall weather is in full swing here and I am LOVING it!!
This is my favorite time of year!


Here is what I found on Pinterest this week...


****************************************

I am in love with the desk! It has the look that I love with the dark top and white legs, but also gives a fun rustic country feel. I want my hubby to make this for our home!
Source: Remodelaholic
Pinned HERE

I love the colors in this bed set. So pretty. I love that the turquoise just pops with the grey. This site also has tons of different bedding to choose from.
Source: BuyerSelect
Pinned HERE

This Autumn salad looks absolutely delicious! Mmm! What a great side to your meals this fall season.
Pinned HERE

I want to give this recipe a try for No-Knead Dinner Rolls. Wonder how good they taste?!
Pinned HERE

This dinner looks so good. I love asparagus and have never tried it this way before. I think I will make it for dinner soon!
Source: Recipe Sweet
Pinned HERE

How cute is this Construction Party for a boy?! My little guy would LOVE it! I think I might just do that for him this year. His birthday is just a few months away!
Pinned HERE

They say that if you place the cones on the batter before baking the cake will bake right up into the cone! Wonder if it really works?! What a fun way to have a cupcake though!
Pinned HERE
I love this quote I found. I totally want to hang it up in my home. So good!
Source: My Blue Canoe
Pinned HERE


I want these Toms so bad! I am in love! So fun and so cute! I think I am going to put these on my Birthday or Christmas list!
Source: Tom.com
Pinned HERE


I am loving this fall/winter outfit! I am crushing on that sweater! So cute!
Source: Elfsacks
Pinned HERE



That's it for this weeks Pinterest Picks!
Hope you enjoyed reading and found something you love as well!


Have an Awesome Weekend!



12 comments:

  1. ooooh your pinterest picks posts always make me want to eat AND shop :)

    I just wanted to let you know I nominated you for a sunshine award :) I hope you come play along :)

    http://tinythunder-running.blogspot.com/2013/09/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Your pinterest picks posts are always awesome and I like all of these very much.
    Great work and Thanks for sharing such informative posts!!
    online handbags price in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  3. 123.hp/setup
    - Instant 24/7 HP Printer Setup Support and Installation 123 HP com Setup & Install 123 HP Printer Driver Install & Wireless Setup Guide.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Digital marketing has many platforms that keep your business grow up like Pinterest. Further, I am also want to give you opportunity Digital Marketing Services USA in your city.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As ladies are fond of collecting different styles and sizes of handbags, so Style247 is the right place for you, where you can easily go through all the available styles and designs of handbags online and can grab your favourite one with just a single click.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's really an amazing content and i felt very energetic after reading it. I bookmarked it due to its content quality. If you want to know about leather jackets then goto Leather men's racer jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! Your Pinterest picks posts are always awesome and I like all of these very much specially shoes. Now its time to avail Kabou taxi cab services in Southfield Mi for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This meal appears delicious. I'm a fan of asparagus but haven't experienced this preparation method yet. I'm considering making it for dinner in the near future, although I need to complete my search for critical review writing services first.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I truly enjoy asparagus, and I'm intrigued by this new way of preparing it. I'm contemplating trying it out for dinner soon, but before that, I'll need to find reliable dissertation writing help in Dubai.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment!! I promise to respond to any questions you may have! Thanks for stopping by!

Blogging tips